Home » 2011 » March » 8 » Some great tips on how to hide files in jpg image.
2:51 AMSome great tips on how to hide files in jpg image.
|method to hide files in jpg.
Hence, i am writing this post to inform and share with everyone over
here this method of hiding files in a jpg image. Hiding and storing
your files in jpg image is an efficient way of data protection. I have informed the trick used to hide your folders and folder icons to avoid unwanted access in my post Hide folders and icons easily. Just check it out.|
So lets start hiding files in jpg image. Start working along with me.
1. Must have a .zip or .rar compressor.
2. Willingness to learn.
1. Save the picture of choice to your desktop.
2. Make a new .rar or .zip folder on your desktop.
3. Add the files you want to hide into the .zip or .rar
4. Click start menu, run, cmd.
5. In Command Prompt type cd "desktop" with the quotation marks.
6. Now type in copy /b picturename.jpg + foldername.rar outputfilename.jpg
( If you use .zip then: copy /b picturename.jpg + foldername.zip outputfilename.jpg)
7. Now there should be the outputed file name with a .jpg extension on the desktop.
( Do not close Command Prompt just yet )
8. Double click it to open the picture and check it out.
9. When your done looking, and want to view the hidden files
Type: ren outputfilename.jpg outputfilename.rar or zip
Now you're done!
A quick info-fact:
With this technique of hiding files in a jpg you can send this to anyone and they just have to rename the file extension to .zip or .rar.
With this technique the Al-Qaeda operatives were able to send info to others secretively.
I have tried my best to keep the article of hiding files in jpg as simple as possible. If you have any view or problem about this files hiding article, you can express them in comments section or can even mail me.
|Total comments: 1|