Home » 2011 » March » 13 » How to Stress Test a Video Card
7:55 PMHow to Stress Test a Video Card
How to Stress Test a Video Card with Furmark
1. Download Furmark from this link: Furmark Available Here.
2. Run the .exe file, and follow the installer choosing the default values.
3. Tick the checkbox next to the appropriate line for whether you want to launch Furmark or Furmark Multi-GPU, and select Finish.
4. In the Run Mode section, select Stability Test, and tick the boxes next to Log GPU Temperature and Xtreme Burning Mode.
5. Press Go and the test will start.
6. Watch for artifacts on the screen, and keep an eye on the temperature log. If you see artifacts, or the temperature levels out, stop the test.
|Total comments: 1|