THE ULTIMATE CALL RECORDEUltimate Voice Recorder v 2.30
This application satisfies all your recording needs. It will let you
record a voice memo or phone call anytime by simply pressing hotkeys of
your own choices. Phone calls can also be recorded automatically based
on your choices. You can browse, label, delete and transfer all the
recorded memo and phone calls with ease. You can record arbitrarily
long memo or conversations. The application will automatically stop
recording once the storage space is low on your phone and never will
fill up your phone! Hotkeys work anytime, always!
- Customizable hotkeys to record, play, pause and stop
- Optional automatic recording of phone calls
- Adjustable maximum recording length
- Operate in background mode or/and user interactive mode
- Configurable storage location
- Automatic startup upon phone power on
- Always ready to accept hotkeys
- Easy to manage/browse the details of all recorded clips such as caller id, duration, timestamp.
- Automatic stop recording at low storage space
- Send the recorded clips to other phones or PC via Bluetooth, Infrared, MMS or email (email service is required for this feature)
- Easy to retrieve the recorded voice clips using Nokia PC suite.
- No beep tone when recording phone conversation using Nokia
6600:(v5.53) press "Options->settings” and turn on automatic mode,
then all phone conversations will be recorded automatically without
beep! The recording will stop when calls are hung up. Be aware that not
all firmware versions of 6600 have been tested for this feature. Please
try the demo version on your phone to see whether it works on your
Stay tuned to the free upgrade of the software
to support recording/playing directly from a PC via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi,
internet. Updated versions of the software with bug fixes would be
posted regularly and free of charges if any problem should be
identified with the software.
- Upon successful installation, a "tape” icon appears on the bottom middle of your phone screen.
- Press hotkeys anytime to record, stop, pause and play. You don’t need to open Ultimate Voice Recorder in order to use hotkeys.
- Default hotkeys to record, stop, play ans pause are "#0″, "#7″, "#1″ and "#8″.
- Open Ultimate Voice Recorder and press "Options->Settings” to
change hotkeys and other options such as recording limit and automatic
recording of phone calls.
- After your phone powers up, wait until the tape icon appears on the
bottom of the phone before using hotkeys! If no tape icon appears after
a few minutes, launch Ultimate Voice Recorder and exit, then the tape
icon will appear and hotkeys will be ready.
- Set recording limit to 0 if you need unlimited length recording. The actual recording length depends on the free disk space.
- You can also launch Ultimate Voice Recorder directly to perform recording and playbacks.
- Open Ultimate Voice Recorder to browse and edit all the recorded memo and phone call clips.
- Press "Options->Settings” to change hidden mode. In hidden mode, no tape icon will be shown at anytime.
- To use Nokia PC suite software to copy recorded clips to your PC,
open the "c:\nokia\UltimateVR” and "e:\UltimateVR” directories on your
phone in the file explorer of the PC suite. All the recorded clips are
in those two directories.
- Don’t use Nokia PC suite software to delete recorded clips on your phone, use Ultimate Voice Recorder to do so instead.
- Press "Options->help” for detailed user guide.
Coming soon in Version 2.31
- Multiple recording formats to choose from such as wav, amr, gsm610 and MP3.
- Configurable rules specifying when to record phone call, i.e.
after midnight, whose call to record (by caller id), recording incoming
or outgoing or both, and so on.
New In Version 2.30
- Fixed the noisy playback issue on N70 phones.
- Fixed the bug that disallows changing multiple setting items at the same time.
New In Version 2.29:
- No longer need to press "#5455*” to stop background server first before removing or upgrading the software!
- Fix the problem of blurred playback on some phone models,
especially when the software is installed in memory card or the
recorded clips are stored in memory card.
- Fix the problem that may cause the accidental modification of phone
settings like background image after the installation or removal of the
- Added "hidden mode” in which no tape icon will be displayed at
anytime. Be aware that if the hidden mode was chosen and you used
hotkeys to trigger recording, you wouldn’t have any visual indicator of
current recording operations. Press "Options->Settings” and change
"Hidden mode” there.
- Fixed a bug that leads to the early termination of recording when the recording limit is set to 0.
- Fixed a bug related to changing recording limit to big numbers.
- Fixed a bug that might cause the program to get stuck.
Note: Due to the firmware limitation of some old
models of Nokia phones, a beep warning tone may be heard every 5
seconds during the recording of a phone conversation. The software
eliminates the beeping tone for some newer models of Nokia phone such
as Nokia 6600, which no other similar products have achieved! Please be
aware that we haven’t test this feature on all the models of Nokia
phones, so beeping tones may be there for some particular models of
phones or firmware versions. Please try the demo software on your phone
first if you need the feature.
Compatible Devices Nokia 6681, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia 6682,
Nokia 3230, Nokia 6670, Nokia N70, Nokia 6630, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620,
Nokia 3660, Nokia 3620-AT&T, Nokia 3620-TMobile, Nokia
3660-Cingular, Nokia 6260, Nokia 7650, Nokia 3620-Cingular, Nokia 3650,
Nokia 3660-TMobile, Nokia 3660-AT&T, Nokia 7610, Nokia 6620, Nokia
Series 60, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6680