» Tips to recover scratched CD's #2
Tips to recover scratched CD's #2
|Tips to recover scratched CD's
1. Spread a cloth on a flat surfaceand place the CD on it.
2. Then, hold the disc with one hand, use the other to wipe the polish into the affected area witha soft cloth.
3. Wait for it to dry and buff using short, brisk strokes along the scratch, not across it.
4. A cloth sold to wipe spectaclesor camera lenses will work superm8's.
5. When you can no longersee the scratch,, wash the disc with water and let it dry before playing. Intersting isnt it? Try it right now I have used toothpaste with good effects before Ive also used car paint cutting compound on deeper scratches. It does leave lots of smaller scratches (as it is a cutting compound after all) butit will remove the worst scratches in most cases. ya you are going to be surely befinited by this Operation
* Fingermarks/prints cause 43% of disc problems!
* General wear & tear causes 25% of disc problems!
* Player-related issues cause 15%of disc problems!
* Remaining Others |
Views: 1166 |