To begin with,
Basic settings to make it work:
1. On the main interface, where you have "Active Filters”,
check or tick "Outgoing Header Filters” and "Use Remote Proxy”. Leave
the rest unchecked.
2. On the "Edit Filters” section, click on the "Headers”
button. This will bring up a window titled "HTTP header Filters”. Make
sure all the filters are unchecked (i.e non of them should be ticked).
3. Next click on the "New” button. A new window will open
titled "HTTP Header Filter Editor”. Fill the boxes in this window as
Header Value match
10.199.212.8 (or www.mtnonline.com or etc, choose any one you want)
After imputing these values click on OK.
4. This will return you back to the "HTTP Header Filters”
window. In this window you will see our newly created "Host:” filter.
Near the "Host:” filter on the left, make sure you tick or check the
out box. This will enable the "Host:” filter to operate on all outgoing
request header. Next click on the "Ok” button at the bottom of the
screen. This will return us to the main interface.
5. In the main interface, under the "Edit Filter” section,
click on the proxy button. This will bring up a new window titled
"External Proxy Selector”. On this "External Proxy Selector” window,
click on add. This will bring a titled "Enter New Proxy Server”. In
this window enter MTN Proxy address – 10.199.212.2:8080. Enter it
exactly like this, then click the "OK” button. Click "OK” again and
this will return us to the main interface.
6. Having configured everything we need to save. Click on
the icon at the top that looks like a floppy disk with and arrow
pointing inwards. This will ensure all our settings are save.
7. You can shut the program down and start it again to load
our new settings or you can load the settings by clicking on the other
floppy icon with an arrow pointing outwards.
8. Change your browser setting to 127.0.0.1 port 8080 or localhost port 8080 and start browsing.