Home » 2011 » March » 7 » How to hack Email accounts using Firefox
10:34 AMHow to hack Email accounts using Firefox
Hack Email accounts using Firefox:
Things which are necessary for this hack to be successfull:
1. Physical access to victim machine (if you don't have, use Cybergate RAT).
2. Victim's passwords saved in victim's Firefox.
Usually, whenever passwords are stored in Firefox, they can be easily seen by going to Tools -> Options ->Security and hitting on Saved Passwords.
But, if the victim if shrewd enough to use Master Password, on hitting Saved Passwords, you are prompted to enter Master Password. Master Password thus protects victim's password from being seen by any stranger and you are unable to hack his Email passwords which are stored in Firefox browser.
This article shows you how to bypass Master Password of victim Firefox. So, follow the steps below to hack his Email account password, even if Master Password is in role.
Steps to hack Email Account:
Let Gurus assume that victim uses Vista Operating system and you(hacker) are using Windows XP.
1. On victim computer, go to:
For Windows Vista:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\tez96yyu.default
Replace RAJ and Administrator with your victim's computer username.
and copy "signons.sqlite" file to your pen drive or any removable drive.
Note: If you are unable to find "signons.sqlite", simply go to C drive and search for "signons.sqlite". You will get it for sure.
2. Now, come back to your computer and paste this "signons.sqlite" in your Firefox by using the path in Step 1.
3. After you've pasted "signons.sqlite" file in your firefox, open Firefox browser.
4. Go to Tools -> Options -> Security tab. Hit on "Show password" and this time, you will be able to see victim mail accounts in popup box. Hit on "Show password" again and you will be able to see his hacked email account passwords. Now, you don't have to enter any Master password.
What is Logic behind this Firefox hack???
Firefox stores all the remembered passwords in two files:
1. Signons.sqlite and
Signons.sqlite is used to store all online username and passwords in encrypted form while Key3 file stores information about Master Password. So, in this hack, we are stealing victim's Signons.sqlite file (and not Key3) and opening it in our Firefox. Naturally, our Firefox shows victim's password and thus, we are able to hack email acccount passwords.
Really, this is one of the most vulnerable aspects of Firefox. Infact, Firefox stealers use this same logic for stealing Firefox saved passwords and thus to hack email accounts of victim. I have tried my best to keep this tutorial simple. If you have any problem in this Firefox hack to hack Email accounts of the victim, please mention it in comments.
With AllGurus, Enjoy n hack Email accounts using Firefox!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Total comments: 0|