Home » 2011 » March » 6 » How to decrypt a file password
8:14 PMHow to decrypt a file password
How to decrypt a file password
As you all know, I have been posting FUD Keyloggers, Crypters and many other hacking softwares on Techotips and Techotoys since long time. Most of the times, I am protecting these softwares with encrypted password so that noobs don't get access to such softwares. I am sorry for such encryption, but this precaution is necessary to keep softwares FUD for long time. In my previous article How to Decrypt password, I told you how to decrypt a file password using online decrypter tools. Today, I am back with one of the most user-friendly decryption softwares ever made, Crypo Decrypter. This Crypo Decrypter software is developed by Blazzored and I highly recommend you to use this Crypo Decrypter to decrypt file password.
How to decrypt File password:
1. Free Download Crypo Decrypter to decrypt a file password.
2. Now, suppose we have to decrypt the encrypted string:
Encryption Order: Base 64-Megan 35-Feron 74-Reverse
3. Since decryption order is exact opposite of Encryption order, our Decryption Order becomes:
Reverse-Feron 74-Megan 35-Base 64
4. Now, copy the above encrypted string. Run Crypo Decrypter software and enter the copied string in text box as shown:
5. Hit on Reverser to get the reversed string:
6. Hit on Feron-74 Decrypter. Wait for few seconds to get the string:
7. Hit on Megan 35 Decrypter to get the string:
8. Finally, hit on Base 64 Decrypter to get the actual password:
i love techotoys.blogspot.com
Now, we have got your actual decrypted password and we can use it to unlock the password-protected file.
So friends, this was all about how to decrypt a file password using Crypo Decrypter software. As you might have seen, this software is user-friendly, easy to use and prevents any copy-paste errors which can occur while using Crypo.com. If you have any problem in this tutorial on how to decrypt a file password using Crypo decrypter software.
Enjoy Crypo decryption software to decrypt a file password...
|Total comments: 0|