Home » 2011 » March » 13 » How to install a motherboard in a case
8:57 PMHow to install a motherboard in a case
How to install a motherboard in a case|
Installing the motherboard
1. Remove the side panel from your case
2. Remove the old silver plate from the back, and put in the one that came with your motherboard
3. Now place the motherboard to match the screw holes in the case, and the silver plate at the back
4. Screw the screws in, but be careful, only screw till you meet a little resistance as you dont want your mobo to crack
5. Thats it. You are done installing the motherboard now, now you need to connect it to the CPU and the rest of your parts (tutorials on how to do this will be available in some months)
1. Put the sidepanel on again.
2. Screw the screws in
With these I hope you are done.
|Total comments: 3|